LoadSpring is advancing cloud strategies, building perfect clouds and deploying project management all to help our customers in faster decision making! We are looking for a Software Application Support Analyst who wants to excel their career, be inspired by working in a constantly evolving environment and are as obsessed as we are with getting it right for the customer. If you’re energetic, innovative and love technology (especially the cloud!) then you should consider joining our team!
More About LoadSpring:
- Supports over 4,000 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide
- Hosts over 200 applications
- Supports over $250 billion in global projects
- Has a 95% annual customer renewal
- Rated a "Top Small Company Workplace" by Inc. Magazine
- CIO Review magazine's "20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017"
Essential Experience for the Software Application Support Analyst:
- 1-5 year's experience in a customer facing technical or application support role
**For consideration, applicants must meet the above criteria**
Software Application Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Deliver a Legendary Technical Customer experience to global customers
- Provide application support for issues of easy to medium complexity via phone, email and the LoadSpring Platform
- Expand knowledge/skills by taking on higher complexity issues
- Participate in continual training to reach Subject Matter Expert status on multiple applications
- Documents and executes request for change (RFCs) across multiple applications and technologies
- Own and manage cases through their lifecycle
- Escalate technical support issues that require deeper investigation
- Record detailed and accurate documentation
Desirable Knowledge and Skills for the Software Application Support Analyst:
- Demonstrated success with providing application level support
- Exhibited analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly busy work environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A passion for learning and customer success
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail.
- Competitive industry salary
- Subsidized medical, dental care, optical and life insurance programs.
- 25 holidays
- Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Culture Spring (Travel Abroad)
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.