At LoadSpring we are as proud of our people as we are of our cloud products! We build teams to create, manage, sell, deliver and support the most innovative Project Management Cloud solution to hit the market. Our culture is focused on challenge, progression, and continuous feedback… and our people love it!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Driven, persistent, and determined
- Strive to achieve results
- Crave to learn and advance every day
- Excited by fast paced and high energy environments
- Innovative and relish in initiating change
- Thrive in competitive situations
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Generate new leads and promote products and services to target business markets
- Forecast and Document sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Manage a sales pipeline and work with sales reps to close new business
- Collaborate with senior sales personnel
- Leverage Software Partners to develop and close new sales opportunities
- Build key customer relationships
- Act as primary liaison between Sales and Marketing to increase customer opportunities
- Participate in special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU PRESENT:
- Minimum 3 years of sales/business development experience in a Software, Internet, SaaS, or other related technology service environment
- Experience utilizing “Solution Selling” and “Value Selling” techniques at the senior management and CXO level
- Ability to travel
- This position requires some overnight travel to national and regional customers and prospects throughout the US. Attendance at industry trade shows at least four times a year may be required.
- Competitive package with health, dental, life, and company- paid vision
- 401k with a generous company match
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Quarterly bonus potential and yearly increases (based on performance)
- Flex vacation time to maximize Work-Life balance
- Culture Spring- extra vacation time and expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel
- Excellence Club- destination company trip attended by the top company performers (not just sales!)
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.
keywords: business development, bus dev, account, inside sales, sales, sales support